Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I Left My Heart in San Francisco.

I am so sad to be leaving San Fran behind. It's been another awesome week.
And, big news! I finally got what Roddy has been telling me since November! The whole "light" concept finally clicked! So I turned into one of those people that yells "WAIT! The light right here is perfect! Let me take a picture!!!" And I'm proud. I'm so glad I finally got it. And now that I get it, I've gone back through a lot of my old photos and its so noticeable. I'm really excited about some of the photos I took today just because they were technically SO much better than some of the others from this week. I'm really excited to go take more pictures now that it has totally clicked into my brain.
This last day in class was probably the most beautiful day. The mission district (read: the alley with all the murals and street art) was amazing. I'm pretty much in love with this city. I think I'll be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment