Thursday, December 13, 2012

OH my STONEHENGE.

So... this is a little out of order. I was overly excited about Octopus Tattoo. Pretend that you read this blog before the last two. :)
I feel very historical, having visited Lacock Abbey.
I am supposed to write a letter to Henry Fox Talbot, regarding my own relationship to photography. So first, let me say,
Thank You, Henry. You're a champ. I greatly appreciate the knowledge and improvements you brought to photography. Seriously, though, even though that sounds really corny. I mean it. Considering that photography over the years has gone from a hobby to a passion to what I want to do with my life as a career, I feel like I owe you big time (and, of course all of the others who added to this marvelous technology and art form.) That's really all I can say. I love photography, and you helped to make it what it is.


Moving on, the title of this blog says it all. Stonehenge. It might be one of the coolest things ever. I thought I was prepared for it, but it made me feel... nope. I don't have a word. It just made me feel. It was so massive and powerful, but majestic. It is legitimately breath taking.

Check out more photos on flickr!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/anna_elizabeth1/sets/72157632260967247/

No comments:

Post a Comment