Monday, November 26, 2012

A Sense of Other



I think I've officially discovered that people are my favorite thing to photograph! Maybe. The portrait assignment turned out fabulously, if I do say so myself. Unfortunately, most of my "portraits" are actually candid shots of little kids. I just love them. They are so happy all the time. However, I also got a few, in my opinion, really good shots of other people-- a homeless man cuddling his dog, which was my favorite; a cute old couple walking arm in arm down a street, a pair of (I'm assuming) lovers, and a couple of good shots of classmates. I've almost completely given up on everything I thought I would be photographing-- pretty French buildings, fountains, stained glass, touristy monuments. Hardly did that at all today, aside from a few pictures of the art at the Louvre and the museum itself. But I'm really excited about the stuff I've been photographing, so I'm going to roll with it, and hopefully get a sense of the other.
See more portraits on flickr...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/anna_elizabeth1/sets/72157632111565558/

No comments:

Post a Comment